Thursday, 6 June 2013

Copenhagen: Stripe Hype




Stripe Crop Jumper - Topshop
High Neck White Top - Topshop
Quilted Studded Leather Skirt - Topshop
Burgundy Jewel Necklace - Forever 21
Black Cut Out Boots - Miss Selfridge
Black Croc Bag - Charity Shop

Welcome to the final instalment of my Copenhagen style diary. We'll bypass Sunday as we didn't take any blog photos, but on Monday we headed to an aquarium which opened pretty recently. The Blue Planet was suggested to us by an array of Danish people, and we were told a day wasn't enough. I wasn't massively fussed about going, but my boyfriend promised we could go shopping after, so I quickly agreed haha. It was actually really good and had loads of different types of undersea inhabitants, like hammerhead sharks, stingrays, piraƱas, jellyfish, clown fish, and the list goes on. We then headed into central Copenhagen to explore the shops. I was dying to go to & Other Stories, having opened in London a couple of months ago, I hadn't had a chance to go and check it out. After admiring everything on their website, I couldn't wait to have a look round the Copenhagen store. I bought a few little accessories, but could have quite happily stayed in there all day long. We finished the day off with a lovely dinner outside and enjoyed some yummy chocolate covered churros in the late day sun.

Still in love with cropped jumpers, I actually bought this one on the Sunday from Topshop. It was in the sale for about £13 so I couldn't resist. I could almost hear my mom saying "You went all the way to Denmark and you bought a jumper from Topshop" but it was too much of a bargain to pass up. Teamed with my trusty black leather skirt which I got a couple of years ago, I went through a stage of obsessing over leather skirts and bought about 4 in week (excessive I know) this one was my last in my string of leather skirt purchases and is definitely still my favourite. I added my burgundy jewel necklace for a little colour and was still rocking my £3 bag at the end of our trip.

I hope you've enjoyed my style diary!
Love Pav 
xxx





2 comments:

  1. you look amazing- feel free to check out our blog xx
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete