Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Copenhagen: Tee Time





Joni Jeans - Topshop
White T-shirt - Zara
Nude Flats - Office
Black Croc Bag - Charity Shop
Dainty Beaded Bracelet - Buvy
Gold Bracelet - Gift

After a heavy night on Friday, we spent Saturday morning sleeping and attempting to recover. Once we had regained some kind of consciousness we decided to jump on the boat bus and head to a small town called Christiania. Described as a collectively run hippie town, Christiania was founded in 1971 and the locals have developed their own set of rules, independent from the Danish government. It was full of people selling and smoking a certain plant - there was even a bakery haha. It was a pretty cool little town, with an array of handmade craft stalls, happy people, and brightly coloured buildings. We were unfortunately not allowed to take photos in the main area - as that is one of the rules in Christiania. We got to the section where we were allowed, and took a few pictures and settled next to a beautiful river to enjoy the sunshine in our hungover state.

I went for a super easy throw on outfit - my joni jeans are getting there wear aren't they. I teamed them with my new zara tee (I have absolutely no idea what it says, I think it might be French?) and my office flats for ease and comfort. Sometimes you just need an easy jeans and t-shirt outfit and this was one of those days. We are almost coming to the end of my Copenhagen style diary with only one more outfit left to post. I hope you've been enjoying it - it's been a great way for me to relive it.

I hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather!
Love Pav 
xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment