Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Flower Party




Floral Headband - Johnny Loves Rosie
Floral & Lace Dress - Topshop
Tan Western Sandals - Topshop
Rings - Etsy
Open Heart Necklace - Etsy

I must once again start by apologising for being so MIA as of late, life changes are continuing and well and truly taking over from being able to schedule in some blogging time. I am hoping to get back into a routine soon. After my last post where I spoke about being inspired by floral crowns I went on a bit of a spree and bought a couple of headbands from a beautiful brand called Johnny Loves Rosie. I got this beaut in their sale for £14.50 - reduced from £29. I decided to have a little flower party and dusted off my lace and floral topshop dress from last summer's wardrobe. I only actually wore it 2 or 3 times last year, so it still feels pretty new to me. I am still living in my amazing Western sandals - they are SO so comfy, I recommend them for everyone haha. 

I hope you are enjoying this incredible weather - I cannot believe it's lasted so long, this is what other countries feel like when summer comes around. Let's enjoy it while it lasts! I'm off to see Rihanna in concert tomorrow, give me a cheeky follow on instagram to catch a glimpse of some instavideos featuring the one and only Ri Ri.

Love Pav xxx

2 comments: